this is a blog

that i use to organize the daily advice i receive from literature and music.

at the moment:

dead bloggin'. the riaa says no to me posting these songs here. the quotes are still viable, though.

search

Sunday, November 22, 2009

clay in my ten fingers



"but we, o blockhead, with dogged spite and armored love
shall force those deaf dark powers to grow ears and hear us!
i know that god is earless, eyeless, and heartless too,
a brainless dragon worm that crawls on earth and hopes
in anguish and then in secret that we'll give him soul,
for then he, too, may sprout ears, eyes, to match his growth,
but god is clay in my ten fingers, and I mould him!"


/nikos kazantzakis

city center - this is how we see in the dark (first version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
i don't like it--i love it. if i don't love it, i don't swallow.