this is a blog

that i use to organize the daily advice i receive from literature and music.

at the moment:

dead bloggin'. the riaa says no to me posting these songs here. the quotes are still viable, though.

search

Thursday, August 6, 2009

what were all those troubles on my mind



"does anyone in here get hit with inside fevers so bad sometimes it's hard to move around? they'll show you all the things you are not doing; instead of helping you, they'll block you out. and you're whining, "you shouldn't waste your morning," but the couch fibers kept you inside. i'm so sorry i came in late this evening, but all the clocks around the town had died, and all the fruit stores' colors were so bright with couples smiling, cooking things tonight. and what were all those troubles on my mind? oh, i took a walk. yes, i like a walk." /avey tare

radiohead - worrywort

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
i don't like it--i love it. if i don't love it, i don't swallow.